not the original author (unless you completely re-wrote this) so the
From: line above should have the original author and the changelog should
mention your updates/changes etc
Indeed.

My original intention of posting was to ensure that the USB Host was enabled in the khilman-git tree, so that I could compare various USB Issues that I have been experiencing from the Arago Tree to the GIT tree.

However, I have now been swamped by the USB issues in the Arago tree, and have not yet reviewed the patch comments.

Has anyone done any formal testing of the USB Host and CPPI drivers on the DM365 platforms ?

Can anyone shed light on the most recent / most reliable / most tested versions of the MUSB/CPPI 3 drivers?

Once I have a better understanding of my issues, I can switch back to comparing the two kernel versions and review the comments on this patch.

To generate it I had simply diffed the two trees and found those lines as the reason the Host was not being initialised, and so forwarded the patch on thinking it would enable others to use the USB host. But as I am currently finding it unreliable, perhaps that is a symptom of no one having tested the USB on this platform yet.

I agree with the comments before, it should reference the Arago original commiter, though to be suitable for the mainline kernel it needs to be reworked.

--
Regards

Kieran Bingham