On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Grant Likely
<grant.lik...@secretlab.ca> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Nori, Sekhar <nsek...@ti.com> wrote:
>> Hi Grant,
>>
>> On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 11:33:13, Grant Likely wrote:
>>> Any users of the current davinci_spi driver care to comment on this
>>> series?  I'm hesitant to apply a complete replacement to a driver that
>>> was only added in December without having a lot more information.
>>
>> Inside TI, we tested the new driver using SPI flash in DMA, interrupt and
>> polled modes and found it to be working fine. Please see:
>>
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com/msg18139.html
>> and
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com/msg18198.html
>>
>> Other folks have tested it too and are happy with the fixes it bring in:
>>
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com/msg18184.html
>>
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com/msg18195.html
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sekhar
>
> Thanks Sekhar.  I'll take a look at them when I get back home tomorrow.

Brian, can you please also respin this series and add descriptions to
the patches.  You wrote a description if your cover email, but the
details need to be in the specific patches so that it is available in
the commit object.  You can also add the Acked-by: or Tested-by: lines
for the people who have reviewed & tested and indicated that the
patches are okay.

Thanks,
g.