Using an uncompressed kernel will also help your speed.

On 07/02/2010 01:51 AM, rohan tabish wrote:
I am using DM6446 have written device drivers each time my system boots i need to do insmod to install many drivers.for jffs2 file system these drivers are installed in flash that is lsmod displays the flash address this means each time i boot i write to flash in real product with time the flash will die so i have to switch to ramdisk image but problem with this is that it takes alot of time to boot the system.

Anyone know how to save flash and boot quickly

Regard's

RT

dangerous content by *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is
believed to be clean.