I have used UBIFS as i have 256MB of FLASH but i have to save my changes to the
flash when i do mkdir 123 the directory is created but when i reset the board
the directory isn't there.however when i reset board after few seconds then the
directory is dere after reset can anyone tell me what is the resaon i read
UBIFS it says that it has write back support which makes its very fast
ascompared to other but i want the data to be there i have to do fileoperation
and when my data is changed and written to filei want it to me there after i
reset the system i want that write to happen immediately.

Regard's
RT