From: Yuvraj Pasi [mailto:yuvraj.p...@nextbitcpu.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 4:46 PM
To: JayaKumar, PremKumar
Cc: davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
Subject: Re: MPEG4 encoder not giving output

Hi Prem,
As I said we are using our custom based board & not dvevm. we do not have
TVP5146 installed on our board. for
this reason DVTB cant run on our board.
On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 4:09 PM, JayaKumar, PremKumar
<premkuma...@ti.com<mailto:premkuma...@ti.com>> wrote:
Yuvraj,

I would suggest you to use the DVTB application that is present in your DVSDK
installation to try out the same usecase.
You would need to build the application (simple steps mentioned in the Release
notes) for DM6446 platform, copy it to your target environment and run it with
the default videnc1.dvs script provided in the DVTB package under
dvtb_x_xx_xx\packages\ti\sdo\dvtb\scripts\dm6446.

Regards,
Prem