On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 5:18 PM, Victor Rodriguez <vm.ro...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 4:10 PM, Nicolas Luna <luna...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Victor,
> > What should I check? You mean the file system /dev/ttyS.. is not correct?
> > Regards,
> > Nicolas
>

> Do not top post :)
>

> > On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 4:53 PM, Victor Rodriguez <vm.ro...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> the error
> has
> read
> >>

> >> Check with latest file system from angstrom I had the same problem
> >> with the initial support fro Hawkboard omapl 138
>
> Check this commit
>

> https://mail.sasken.com/OWA/redir.aspx?C=ded1d3bc21834b138e93aa6e04f85155&URL=http%3a%2f%2fgit.kernel.org%2f%3fp%3dlinux%2fkernel%2fgit%2fkhilman%2flinux-davinci.git%3ba%3dcommitdiff%3bh%3d6c18c91b3a6db6169998b54df12c9d53e74999f3
>
> This patch adds initial support for the Hawkboard-L138 system
> It is under the machine name "omapl138_hawkboard".
> This system is based on the da850 davinci CPU architecture.
> Information on these system may be found at http://www.hawkboard.org.
> Basic support for the UART console is included in this patch.
> It's tested with latest Angstrom File Systems like ramdisk
> from http://alturl.com/imb45.
>

> Some old file systems used to open all the Serial Ports but in OMAP
> l138 the uart 1 is multiplexed and generate the spurious interrupt Try
> with latest Argo File Systems
>

> Regards
>
> Victor Rodriguez
>

> >> Regards
> >>
> >> Victor Rodriguez

Victor,

Sorry for top post, gmail automaticlly top post.

I tried the file system with my current kernel image and I got the same
error. Then I tried the linux image provided into the tar generated by the
siteweb but I am not able to boot it because I need an other JTAG ID that
the default one because of my silicon revision.

I checked to the patch and I got the same configuration.

Do you have any idea what I should change into my kernel source code to
solve the uart issue?

Thank you

Nicolas