On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 8:34 AM, Michael Williamson
<michael.william...@criticallink.com> wrote:
> On 11/18/2010 08:14 AM, Nori, Sekhar wrote:
>> Hi Grant,

>>> Oops, I just realized that because my sign-off is added when
>>> git-format-patch -s is run, the patches in the pull request
>>> do not have my sign-off. I will recreate the branch with my
>>> sign-off added to these patches.
>>
>> I fixed this now. You can go ahead and do the pull.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Sekhar
>>

> I was wondering is this has been / will be queued or if there were issues
> holding
> it off?  If it has, what version?
>
> I have some patches that are dependent on this series that I have some time
> coming
> up to work on submission.  Apologies for the nag, Grant, if it's in process.

Yes, stuff is in progress.  I hit a personal scalability issue which
has delayed getting a lot of my maintainership backlog sorted out.
Mostly due to the fact that it takes a lot of work to test my tree
before pushing it out.  I'm in the process of bringing up autotest so
that I have to manually test every platform before pushing my tree
into linux-next.

Patches should be sorted out next week since I've dedicated the week
to doing maintainership tasks.

g.