Hi,

I'm new to device driver development.
Our custom board is a mach-davinci implementation. It features the following
devices:

1.       MAG3110 - 3axis Digital Magnetometer. Communicates via I2C

2.       LTC4100 - battery charger. Communicates via I2C

3.       MMA9550 - 3axis Digital Accelerometer. Communicates via I2C

However, with my little understanding of the linux framework, it is not clear
to me where I have to place the device drivers for those devices in the linux
tree.
Let's consider the magnetometer. I can guess that, basing on common developer's
practice, the following possibilities can hold

drivers/misc/
drivers/staging/iio/magnetometer/
drivers/input/misc/
arch/arm/mach-davinci/