Hi Arnd,

I am working to migrate DaVinci SoCs to common clock framwork.
I have following prepare patch for davinci wdt driver which is
sitting in the list for some time. Could you merge this to linxu-next
for v3.6? As the mach-davinci patches are dependent on this,
getting this to v3.6 is important for an early migration of
mach-davinci soc code to use common clock framework. Going through
the sub system will delay the work. I got 2 other driver prepare
patches merged already to linux-next through the subsystem tree
(i2c and gpio).

subsystem owners,

Please respond if you have plan to merge this to your tree.

Thanks

Murali Karicheri (1):
  wdt:clk: preparation for switch to common clock framework

 drivers/watchdog/davinci_wdt.c |    4 ++--

1.7.9.5