Dear Denis,

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 2:08 PM, den is via db-wg <db-wg@ripe.net> wrote:
> Putting together several points from today:
>
> -dropping ASN auth for ROUTE creation
> -wanting to know as precisely as possible who made a change
> -updating MNTNER objects by email
> -previous discussions on personal auth (which was also mentioned today)
>
> maybe we could do a wider review on the auth model and build all these
> points into it...just a thought...

While I appreciate any efforts to improve both security and the
end-user experience, I do not see the need to lump "deprecate ASN auth
for ROUTE creation" is a broader project and thereby risking that
it'll never get done. It is a concise, incremental change in the model
and we should treat it as such.

Kind regards,

Job