      From: Christoffer Dam Hansen via db-wg <db-wg@ripe.net>
 To: Tim Bruijnzeels <t...@ripe.net>
Cc: Database WG <db-wg@ripe.net>
 Sent: Sunday, 12 November 2017, 21:01
 Subject: Re: [db-wg] Clean up unreferenced maintainers (after 90 days)

+1
Should have been implemented long ago in my opinion.
Christoffer
On 12 November 2017 at 07:12, Tim Bruijnzeels via db-wg <db-wg@ripe.net> wrote:

Dear Working Group,

In the light of data protection we already clean up unreferenced organisation,
person and role objects, and also mntner-role and mntner-person pairs, 90 days
after such objects become unreferenced.

So-far unreferenced maintainers are not cleaned up. We have about 8k such
objects in the database. These objects are often syntactically incorrect and
poorly maintained - so we would like to clean them up automatically 90 days
after they become unused.

Please let us know if you see any issues with this.

Kind regards,

Tim Bruijnzeels
Assistant Manager Software Engineering and Senior Technology Officer
RIPE NCC