Dear Working Group,

we have delayed the Whois production release until next Wednesday, the 14th
March, to accommodate the following changes:

- Updated SSO API
- Allow dry-run when updating multiple objects
- Updated the NRTM end of stream comment in keepalive mode

The updated release 1.91.1 has been deployed on RC for testing.

Regards
Ed Shryane
RIPE NCC