Hi Alex:

Alex Band via db-wg:
> Not sure what the goal is,

the goal is to answer:
"Who is most likely responsible for managing the ROA for prefix X?"

Currently I'm using (announcing) ASN as an approximation to answer that but
since the ASN
holder isn't necessarily the IP holder, the alloclist.txt will give me better
data
quality to answer above question more accurately.

> I’m not aware of any data set that matches alloclist.txt exactly but is
> formatted better.

that text file looks like it is generated form (a probably more) machine
readable representation,
if that original representation could be published as well, that would be great.
Until then I'll parse the current file.

I'm also looking for the same data for other RIRs (if anyone happen to know
such files).

kind regards,
nusenu

--