In order to provide the most value to RIPE NCC's members, I'd argue
that we need to remove ALL the paperwork e.g. allow any IP address to
set up a NRTM stream for the purpose of mirroring IRR objects that
contain routing information: route/route6/route-set/as-set. NTT is
mirroring the RIPE database at rr.ntt.net and we filter away anything
non-routing anyhow.

The current NRTM agreement poses a significant barrier, the barrier
can be easily be circumvented; so it only causes harm.

Having an agreement in place for IRR data that contains PII,
Organisation or any non-routing information is fine with me. That data
has no value in router configuration automation pipelines anyway.

Kind regards,

Job