Hi,

I’d prefer that we don’t restrict the NCC in deploying bug fixes. If there
is a zero day security issue, the NCC should be able to patch immediately
and inform the community afterwards.

A 24h period would never be enough anyway to do meaningful testing.
Robustness must be resolved elsewhere in the process pipeline.

Kind regards,

Job