Prior to an ASN or PI space being assigned by the NCC, the NCC goes through
and checks the organization info.
The only time an ORG ID can have resources registered to it without being
vetted is in the case of PA IP space being sub allocated or assigned by a
LIR, where the LIR is responsible for ensuring accurate information is
provided.

Jacob Slater