I fully agree with Cynthia here, we use the maintainer STACLAR for example.

I have looked through the database files and there seem to be exactly 26
maintainer objects that are named as an ASN (without any prefixes or suffixes).
I think the best solution would be to just block the creation of new objects
like this and manually check through the existing ones to find potentially
fraudulent ones.

Matthias Merkel

Vice President

Staclar, Inc.