From: db-wg on behalf of Gert Doering via db-wg
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 8:52 PM
To: Cynthia Revström
Cc: DB-WG
Subject: Re: [db-wg] mntner with misleading primary key

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 01, 2020 at 07:36:53PM +0200, Cynthia Revström via db-wg wrote:
> I am not sure how feasible the mandatory "-mnt" would be at this point tbh.
> I can easily think of at least 2 maintainers that are actually used that I
> see quite often that wouldn't fit that pattern.

It would annoy me a bit, because all our stuff is under SPACENET-N and
SPACENET-P ("networks and person objects").  And all tools.

Of course it is doable, but... why?  Convince me :-)

Gert Doering
        -- NetMaster

SpaceNet AG                      Vorstand: Sebastian v. Bomhard, Michael Emmer
Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14        Aufsichtsratsvors.: A. Grundner-Culemann
D-80807 Muenchen                 HRB: 136055 (AG Muenchen)
Tel: +49 (0)89/32356-444         USt-IdNr.: DE813185279