Hi WG chairs,

I would like to declare that from our side we are still interested to team up
with Ed and RIPE NCC colleagues to continue the work on NWI-9 item
in order to modernise the NRTM service with something better and more suitable
for our current needs.

As far as I can recall, Ed and his team have several ideas to proceed forward
with this subject, so I believe that we would be able to draw a clear
development plan.
And as a kind reminder, not only us (AMS-IX) but the European IXP community has
expressed interest on proceeding with that subject.

Thank you and we are looking forward to discuss further steps on the subject.

Best regards,

Stavros Konstantaras | Sr. Network Engineer | AMS-IX
M +31 (0) 620 89 51 04 | T +31 20 305 8999
ams-ix.net