Hi Marcel,

I just want to start out by saying that the working groups are not a
support channel and this more routing than anything db related.

But with regards to your case, according to ripestat the prefixes are
announced by 2 ASNs but overall have 100% visibility (99% for the v6).

I am guessing any issues are most likely due to the other announcement.

-Cynthia