Hi Massimo

Your data does not match the data I got from the RIPE NCC...

On Wed, 7 Apr 2021 at 01:37, Massimo Candela via db-wg <db-wg@ripe.net> wrote:

> Hi all,

> At the moment there are 1350 prefixes with geofeeds coming from
> remarks/comments, mostly RIPE and ARIN. This number more than doubled in
> the last ~4 months.
>

>From the RIPE NCC:

Currently there are 24,408 INETNUM and 516,354 INET6NUM objects
containing a "remarks: geofeed: url" attribute in the database. These
have 7,731 distinct values in the INETNUMs and 1,045 distinct values
in the INET6NUMs.

cheers
denis
co-chair DB-WG