Hi Bijal,

I do not believe more data than is currently available should be made available.

I suppose trying to filter fields that shouldn't contain personal data
could be a good idea but I am not sure how practical that would be.

If you remove all free text attributes other than org-name I guess you
could do it.
Like remove remarks, descr, etc.

But I am not sure how feasible this is in practice.

-Cynthia