Thanks for the input Cynthia. As you are one of the few people who
regularly comment on DB issues at the moment, maybe you could take a
look at the request for feedback from the DB Task Force recently. Any
comments would be appreciated, who knows it may even start a
discussion :)

cheers
denis
co-chair DB-WG