On Wed, Jun 09, 2021 at 02:29:17PM +0200, Denis Fondras via db-wg wrote:
> I am trying to add a new AS-SET but I get an error :
>
> as-set: Syntax error in AS201376:AS-MEMBERS:DIRECT
>
> AS201376:AS-MEMBERS already exists in the database.
>
> I cannot see what I do wrong here. Can anybody help ?
>
> Also I tried to do some tests on the test DB but I get a 404 error
> when clicking 'submit'. I don't know if it is me or a bug.

The error message is a bit strange, but the issue is that when using the
hierarchical naming scheme (highly recommended!), each element in the
chain of names must conform to the naming rules of AS-SET.

If you add 'AS-' as prefix to 'DIRECT', I suspect the robot will accept
it.

AS-SET:        AS201376:AS-MEMBERS:AS-DIRECT
                                   ^^^

Kind regards,

Job