Hi Ed,

Thanks for the data, based on this I will stand by my opinion that there
should be no action taken here currently.
This opinion is also mainly based on the fact that it is not validated in
the RIPE database.
I am not sure if this is right or not, but I think it should probably not
be cleaned up in RIPE-NONAUTH if it is not validated in RIPE.

But once again if someone has a better reason then I could change my mind.
Also if/when we get to a point that these objects are a very significant
part of the remaining objects in RIPE-NONAUTH then it might be worth
discussing again.

I feel like in this case when there is no real personal data (afaik), we
should value not breaking things we didn't think of way higher than
cleaning up ~1600 route(6) objects. (Assuming the resource holders can
contact the NCC to request to have them removed)

-Cynthia