On Thu, Jul 22, 2021 at 3:18 PM Ronald F. Guilmette
<r...@tristatelogic.com> wrote:

> In message
> <capfiqjaeanbxknedq6kespvbwbx3kx-k24c8p6tyg3pqju4...@mail.gmail.com>
> Leo Vegoda <l...@vegoda.org> wrote:
>
> >On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 8:23 PM Ronald F. Guilmette via db-wg
> ><db-wg@ripe.net> wrote:
> >
> >[...]
> >
> >> All things considered, I think it would be best if some helpful RIR
> >> effectively "claimed" the 192.31.196.0/24 block, started putting the
> >> block into that RIR's daily stats file, and if the route object
> >> pertaining to it were moved to a stable and permament home in that
> >> RIR's AUTH data base.
> >
> >APNIC publishes a daily file that reformats the information published
> >in the IANA registries:
> >
> >http://ftp.apnic.net/stats/iana/delegated-iana-latest
> >
> >Perhaps that is what you are looking for?
>
> Ummm... no, not really.  I don't know exactly what the contents of that
> file are supposed to represent, but it is clearly -not- all just "IANA
> stuff".

Maybe someone from APNIC can chime in and describe how it's composed.

That said, if you want the IANA data you can grab a copy in multiple
formats direct from their registries.

They don't publish in the same format as the RIRs. I expect it's
mostly because there's never been a formal request and don't want to
start taking actions without a formal consensus to do so.