On 2022 Feb 25 (Fri) at 10:05:15 +0100 (+0100), Job Snijders via db-wg wrote:
:On 2022-02-25 07:48, Peter Hessler via db-wg wrote:
:> Alternatively, I propose we *drop* the geofeed: attribute and remove it
:> from the database.
:
:Can you motivate the suggestion?
:
:The suggestion appears like a regression to me, we both see value in
:“geofeed:” (provided we can actually use it), right?
:

The motivation is if the attribute is too restricted to be useful, then
lets not encourage a broken implementation.

(ps, the signature was chosen randomly and not changed ;) ).

--
Shaw's Principle:
        Build a system that even a fool can use,