Hi denis,

I agree with your summary for the most part although I think that
if/how verification is done for contact details is slightly outside
the scope of the summary of what a contact is.
For what it's worth I do think it is probably a good idea to do
verification for e-mail addresses, maybe not recurring like for abuse
contacts but at least when the email address is set/changed.

> Contacts listed for any other reasons should be removed.

With regards to this I do think that there might be legitimate use
cases that I just can't think of currently or that currently don't
exist but may exist in the future.

-Cynthia