Hi Denis,

Thank you for your response.

I broadly agree with your detailed expansion of the problem statement.
As I wrote before, we need to ensure we are meeting our legal
responsibilities.

And thank you for fleshing out some possible implementations. I think
most people will recognise the need for improvement, so providing more
detail on the desired implementation is really important. That is
where people are going to see increased costs or reduced
effectiveness.

A wide range of industries have good practices for regularly or
continuously reviewing contact information with customers and clients.
It would be good to see which of those could fit when the RIPE NCC
does its impact analysis.

Kind regards,

Leo