Hi Maria

There has been quite a discussion in the last 24 hours from various angles
about interpretation of terminology and purposes and context. Perhaps this
is a good moment to pause and allow the legal team to review the discussion
and see if anything that has been said affects your analysis.

Cheers
denis
Co-chair DB-WG