Dear Colleagues,

RIPE Database release 1.104 has been deployed to the Release Candidate
environment. We plan to deploy to production on Monday 10th October.

This release includes the following main changes:

* Allow Grouping (-G) flag in Whois Search API (#1077)
* cidr0 notation for rdap response (#1068)
* Remove whois tags (#1059)
* Added text/plain to Search and REST APIs (#1054)
* Add comment not NOOP (#1052)
* Do not allow comments in managed attributes (#1045)
* Use documentation prefix 192.0.2.0/24 (#1044)
* Organisation country: is modifiable for end-user orgs without RIPE NCC
resources (#1041)
* Do not return deleted versions (#1015)
* Redirect empty requests to syncupdates help (#1011)

The release notes are on the website:
https://www.ripe.net/manage-ips-and-asns/db/release-notes/ripe-database-release-1.104

More information on the Release Candidate environment can be found on our
website:
https://www.ripe.net/manage-ips-and-asns/db/release-notes/rc-release-candidate-environment

Please let us know if you find any issues with this release in the RC
environment.

Regards
Ed Shryane
RIPE NCC