Colleagues

There is some support for the idea that if AUT-NUM objects in
RIPE-NONAUTH authorise the creation of AS-SET objects, these set
objects will also be in RIPE-NONAUTH. There is also support for this
to be considered as a bug from the implementation of 'NWI-5 Out of
region ROUTE(6)/AUT-NUM objects'. So existing AS-SET objects whose
creation was authorised by one of these RIPE-NONAUTH ASNs can be moved
to RIPE-NONAUTH as part of a bug fix.

Does anyone have any objections to such a 'bug fix'?

cheers
denis
co-chair DB-WG