Dear colleagues,

We want to remind you that our consultation period for determining the
criticality rating of the RIPE Database runs until 22 January 2023. Your
feedback allows us to understand better the effect of service availability and
data confidentiality and integrity risks which could influence a range of
decisions, from using certain cloud services to determining service level
objectives or security controls.

Thank you for your input!

Regards,
Razvan C. Oprea