Dear colleagues,

In the last few years we saw numerous experiments that strove to
identify networks that enforce ROV. These works came not only from the
scientific community but also from the industry, which indicates that
many different parties are interested in this question and are willing
to work to get the answer.

This brings me to the question whether there is any structured and
machine-readable way that the networks and IXPs can use to  publish
the fact that they enforce ROV?

It seems that the logical place for this would be IRR and therefore I
am off-topic here, but since I am not aware of any previous efforts to
extend the RPSL for this particular purpose and I can imagine reasons
against it, I was wondering if there is something else, possibly in
the non-IRR part of the RIPE DB or somewhere else?

Best regards,
Tomas