Dear colleagues,

We have published our quarterly plans for Q2 2023 for the RIPE Database:
https://www.ripe.net/manage-ips-and-asns/db/quarterly-planning

In this quarter, we will work on the NWI-12 NRTMv4 implementation, publishing
the source code to our web application and opening the Full Text Search API to
end users among other items.

We hope that by providing these plans, we can better inform the community of
the ongoing developments on the RIPE Database and get feedback on our work.

The goal of our quarterly planning is to communicate the work we’re doing for
the coming months, get your input and start a discussion on other developments
we should work on.

If you have comments or questions around this, we hope you'll let us know on
the list or you can always contact the DB team directly at ripe-...@ripe.net .

Regards
Ed Shryane
RIPE NCC