Dear Ben,

We have resolved the issue with inconsistent opaque-ids for ASNs belonging to
the same resource holder in the extended delegated stats files.

Thank you again for bringing this bug to our attention.

Please feel free to contact us at sw-b...@ripe.net <mailto:sw-b...@ripe.net>
for any similar concerns.

Kinds regards,

Petrit Hasani