Dear colleagues,

Following the Whois 1.109 release on Monday, we found a regression affecting
all RDAP queries for an organisation entity containing a "country:" attribute.

We have now deployed a Whois 1.109.1 release which fixes this regression to the
Release Candidate environment for testing. We plan to deploy to production on
Wednesday 20th December.

The data in the RC environment is a dummified copy of production from 16th
November.

The release is tagged on GitHub:
https://github.com/RIPE-NCC/whois/releases/tag/acc20f73

More information on the Release Candidate environment can be found on our
website:
https://apps.db.ripe.net/docs/Release-Notes/

Please let us know if you find any issues with this release in the RC
environment.

Regards
Ed Shryane
RIPE NCC