For this reason it would be beneficial if deleting an object also deletes its history.

I apologize for not beeing clear enough.

Rgds, MiKa

On 2024-05-24 08:59, Michael Kafka via db-wg wrote:
Hi,

the deletion of an object together with it's history is the only way to remove PII from the RIPE database which is in conflict with GDPR. This PII is usually in comments and contains full name, often together with postal code, city, street name and sometimes with house number.

A choice "delete with history"/"delete and keep history" would serve both use cases.

Rgds, MiKa