Hello Hank,

Same here. I am using (more than) one of the included maintainer in
that dummy object. I guess blake66@ it the original creator of that
dummy object, and that ak@ is the one who erased the useless object.

I have thought about doing it so, as I was also included as the
maintainers of the object. The real question is: why did blake66 made
such an object ? And how could we prevent something alike to happen
again (not an easy question -- maybe limiting the amount of mnt-by ?)

Regards,

Clément Cavadore