Have you considered renumbering to avoid being in this situation ;)?

NTT has a IRR, NTTCOM, where I am unsure if Cogent uses that, or if RADB
mirrors it.

I suspect your path to success will be to register the objects in RADB
yourself, find some kind person who already has a subscription to do it for
you.