Dear colleagues,

RIPE Database release 1.112.1 has been deployed to the PRODUCTION environment
just now.

This is a bugfix release to help mitigate the ongoing production issue caused
by many updates containing objects with an unusual amount of references. This
is the only change from release 1.112. We will also apply this change to the
upcoming 1.113 release (due next Monday, 1st July).

We will continue to monitor for any more incidents, and will publish a full
post-mortem later.

Regards
Ed Shryane
RIPE NCC