I'm pleased to announce the release of DBD::mysql 4.007. This release contains
the changes:

* Took out mysql_server_init call where not needed
* Complete re-write of test suit to use Test::More - tons of cleanups!
* Makefile.PL changes to use current user in 'make test' if not defined

The biggest change in this release is a completely re-written test suite now
using Test::More. This was something I wanted to do for at least two years.
Using Test::More for the test suite makes it so much easier to add, manage and
understand the various tests that come with the driver.

The file is:

file: $CPAN/authors/id/C/CA/CAPTTOFU/DBD-mysql-4.007.tar.gz
size: 123516 bytes
md5: 67a4d921acda942aeb0e65a0023f2098

Thank you for using DBD::mysql!

--
Patrick Galbraith, Senior Programmer Grazr - Easy feed grazing and sharing http://www.grazr.com
Satyam Eva Jayate - Truth Alone Triumphs