Hi,

I've been working on a build of Perl for Windows that includes
Gtk2-Perl and DBI/DBD drivers. I call it Camelbox. Along with all of
the GTK stuff, you can install the DBI and DBD::[Pg|mysql|ODBC|SQLite]
modules (including all of the binaries needed for those modules), and
has the basic functionality of the included DBI/DBD stack tested for
each release.  I don't really have any plans at the moment to add
other databases, not because I don't want to, but mostly due to
licensing/redistribution issues.

I have more information about the project at the Camelbox home page
[1], and the release notes for the latest release are in the release
announcement on Google Groups [2].  Feel free to post any questions
you have about the project on the Google Groups list, and I'll do my
best to answer them.

Thanks,

Brian

[1] http://code.google.com/p/camelbox/