- Shoichi Kaji
* eval $ExtUtils::MakeMaker::VERSION requires for old ExtUtils::MakeMaker -
https://github.com/CaptTofu/DBD-mysql/pull/32 - Daisuke Murase
* Updated documentation to reflect that bugs will be reported at rt.cpan.org
* Updated version
* Chased tail finding issue with -1 being converted to max unsigned int in PS
mode

The code:

https://github.com/CaptTofu/DBD-mysql

The project:

http://search.cpan.org/~capttofu/DBD-mysql-4.023/

Again, many uber-mega-gig thanks to those who submitted pull requests and to
those who use DBD::mysql! Also, I want to thank Sveta Smirnova of Oracle for
the painstaking work she did in manually copying bugs from Oracle's bug system
to http://rt.cpan.org. Please do note that this is where all DBD::mysql bugs
need to be filed.

Thank you!

Patrick