----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Sergeant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "KAWAI,Takanori" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 10:16 PM
Subject: Re: DBD::SQLite

(snip)
> > > OK, new release out - http://axkit.org/download/DBD-SQLite-0.03.tar.gz
> > Well, it occurs "Segmentation fault" with 2 placeholders.
> > A placeholder not occurs error but it makes warnings.
>
> Fixed. Just s/0.03/0.04/;
Great! It works fine.
Thank you for your fast fix.
And I've heard that it also works on Windows.
#Sorry I just heard.

I might be nagging ...
1) Active property with INSERT statement
 When I execute an "INSERT" statement, statement handle seems
 to be Active. I feel strange about this.

my $sth = $dbh->prepare('INSERT INTO MST VALUES(?, ?)');
$sth->execute(1, 'ITEM1');
$sth->execute(2, 'ITEM2');
$sth->execute(3, 'ITEM3');
$dbh->commit;
print "ACTIVE?:", $sth->{Active}, "\n";
$sth->finish();

<quote>
Active (boolean, read-only)

True if the handle object is "active". This is rarely used in applications.
The exact meaning of active is somewhat vague at the moment.
 For a database handle it typically means that the handle is connected
to a database ($dbh->disconnect sets Active off). For a statement
handle it typically means that the handle is a SELECT that may have
more data to fetch. (Fetching all the data or calling $sth->finish sets
Active off.)
</quote>

2) test.pl
test.pl ends up this line:

  Issuing rollback() for database handle being DESTROY'd without
  explicit disconnect().

To avoid this line, add "$dbh->disconnect;" at the end of test.pl.

Anyway, Congratulations.
That must be a great tool to give us much more fun :-).

Kawai, Takanori(Hippo2000)
   Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   http://member.nifty.ne.jp/hippo2000