On Monday, November 25, 2002, at 03:34  PM, Tim Bunce wrote:

And to load the File::Spec module you've supplied you'll need a "use lib ...".

:-)
Heh, good point.

I'd just hack in the very few alternatives you need ("/" + Max + VMS,
you can ignore windows as "/" works fine) in a BEGIN block.
Um, what is it on VMS?

....Never mind, I can look in File::Spec::VMS.

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                 ICQ: 15726394
http://david.wheeler.net/                      Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]