On Tue, 2003-01-21 at 14:25, David Wheeler wrote:

> Also, I'd love to get fetch() and such to optionally turn date and time
> and datetime fields into objects before returning them, too. Would such
> a thing be possible?

Sybase::CTlib and Sybase::DBlib can do this - optionally creating a
DateTime object that is in native Sybase format and can be cracked and
manipulated with the Sybase API. It works, but the object creation for
each fetched row is something that really slows things down (although
this may be something that can be improved.)

However I don't think many people use this feature.

Michael
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                 http://www.mbay.net/~mpeppler