Tim Bunce wrote:

> Here's a Release Candidate of DBD::Oracle 1.14:
>
>   http://homepage.eircom.net/~timbunce/DBD-Oracle-1.14-20020325gamma.tar.gz

Sorry for the late reply (it applies to the final release too).
Attached is the output of 'perl Makefile.PL'. The warning

  I can't find the header files ...

from find_headers() looks a bit strong. (My rdbms/demo
contains only oratypes.h.)
As far as I understand Makefile.PL,

  my @h_dirs = find_headers();

is called but never used on MSWin32. Maybe you can drop that
line and replace the other two occurences of @h_dirs with
find_headers()?

Steffen
Using DBI 1.25 installed in C:/opt/perl/site/lib/auto/DBI

 Configuring DBD::Oracle ...

>>>     Remember to actually *READ* the README file!
        Especially if you have any problems.

Using Oracle in C:/Oracle/Ora81
Found header files in rdbms/demo.

I can't find the header files I need in your Oracle installation.
You probably need to install some more Oracle components.
I'll keep going, but the compile will probably fail.
See README.clients for more information.

Found oci directory
Using OCI directory 'oci'
Found oci/lib/BC/oci.lib library
Found oci/lib/BC/ociw32.lib library
Using oci/lib/BC/OCI.lib

System: perl5.006001
Compiler:   bcc32 -O2 -5 -D_RTLDLL -O2 -5 -D_RTLDLL -g0 -DWIN32 -DHAVE_DES_FCRYPT
-D_MT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_CONTEXT -DPERL_IMPLICIT_SYS
Linker:     <ld not found>
Sysliblist:

Checking if your kit is complete...
Looks good
LD_RUN_PATH=C:/Oracle/Ora81/lib:C:/Oracle/Ora81/rdbms/lib
Using DBD::Oracle 1.14.
Using DBI 1.25 installed in C:/opt/perl/site/lib/auto/DBI
Writing Makefile for DBD::Oracle

***  If you have problems...
     read all the log printed above, and the README and README.help files.
     (Of course, you have read README by now anyway, haven't you?)