On Wednesday, Aug 13, 2003, at 21:24 Europe/London, Perrin Harkins wrote:

On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 16:07, David Wheeler wrote:
On Wednesday, August 13, 2003, at 12:32  PM, David Wheeler wrote:
The code that's causing the hangup looks like this:

First, we all need to yell at you for not using Apache::DBI. Your code is not doing anything that it doesn't do, and is actually doing less to ensure safety when something crashes. Apache::DBI would issue a rollback if some code crashed part-way through a request.

Unfortunately Apache::DBI is an ugly "action at a distance" hack :-)

(And I'm on David's side - I never use it)

Matt.