Tim Bunce wrote:

> http://homepage.eircom.net/~timbunce/DBD-Oracle-1.15-rc2-20040112.tar.gz
>
> =head1 Changes in DBD-Oracle 1.15   12th January 2004
>
> I'd be grateful for reports of any testing you can do on this.
>
> I would especially like to fix any build-time problems. I'm aware
> there
> are still problems on Solaris with Oracle 9.2 related to 32/64 bit
> lib directories. I don't have Oracle 9.2 so I can't test it myself.
> Patches, or just detailed problem reports, for that or any other
> build problems are most welcome.

Didn't get much time to test it on actual scripts today, but 1.15-rc2 built
and tested OK on Solaris 2.7 / 9.2.0.4 / 32-bit - the build problems from
1.14 appear to be fixed.

--
Andy Hassall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> / Space: disk usage analysis tool
<http://www.andyh.co.uk> / <http://www.andyhsoftware.co.uk/space>